Losing fat is a tough task for most. What’s worse is when you put hours in the gym sweating it out, but don’t notice any results.
If you have used crash diets, fitness equipments and supplements that make tall promises but fail to deliver, and have already lost more dollars than fat, it’s time to stop and think where your efforts went wrong.
Chose an effective weight loss workout
The first thing you need to remember is to pick up effective weight loss workouts that not only help you to shed the extra fat but also let you strengthen and tone your muscles simultaneously.
If you are wondering about how to go about your weight loss regime, you need to opt for high intensity interval training, where a series of extremely high intensity movements are performed, with brief rest periods between two sets.
If you can add circuit training to your high intensity interval training regime, thus ensuring that you perform the movements for one muscle group progressively at a time for high intensity intervals, you can make sure that you are burning fat at a considerable rate, and that too, in an all natural, fast paced way that’s fun to do. You can improve your results by consuming effective diet, supplements or fat burners that let you workout with focus and stamina and help you to lose fat faster.
If you are ready to get started with your high intensity interval training along with circuit training techniques, here are some tips about unknown fat loss workouts that many don’t do or know about.
- Warm Up: This is an important step prior to your training. You can jump or jog in place for about 5 minutes to warm up.
- Sprint: This refers to running short distances as fast as possible. You can sprint on a stationary bike or on a treadmill. It’s ideal to complete 30 seconds of sprinting.
- Shoulder Presses: You can use dumbbells or any other weighted object for this. Press the weights straight up from your shoulder height and down again. On each side, perform 20 presses. Remember to use weights that are challenging but not too difficult to be completed.
- Bicep Curls: Place your elbows against your hip bones, and let your arms holding the dumbbells hang. Lift up the dumbbells slowly until your forearm touches your chest. Next, bring your arm down to the initial point. Do this for 20 reps.
- Jump Squats: Stand with your feet at a distance as same as your shoulder width. Squat down and then push your body up with a fast jump. Land, and repeat the squat. Perform this 10-15 times. As your strength improves, you can add weights while performing this exercise.
- Push Ups: Use the right hand and foot position to perform 20 pushups.
- Crunches: Lie on the floor. Put your hands behind your neck to support it lightly. Roll up your spine gently into a crunch and press those abs. Do it for 30 reps.
Apart from these exercises, there are some other unconventional and unknown methods that many claim to help with fat loss. For instance, some research results suggest that laughing is a great way to lose fat, and that you can burn as much as 50 calories with just 10-15 minutes of laughing. Though such claims are yet to be substantiated fully, there’s no harm in laughing your heart out and burning some fat in the process.
If you need motivation, this article might be helpful: 5 weight loss motivation tips.
Another technique is to use the right supplements and fat burners that will complement your training and diet. Effective dietary supplements for weight loss like those with raspberry, green tea, white kidney bean, D-aspartic acid, etc. can boost your metabolism and help you to shed flab fast. Fat burners with L-carnitine L-tartrate or synephrine, standardized ingredient dosages are also known to have worked wonders for people who would have otherwise struggled with their weight loss regime.
Weight loss is a long-term goal that demands steady efforts from your side. You need to plan ahead and stick to your exercise and diet regimen if you wish to see the desired results.
The key is to know your body and then plan a workout routine to shed flab, along with a balanced diet that contains effective dosage of the right supplements and fat burners.
Editor comments: broken links removed.