Eye diagram labeled
This summary post is displaying Eye diagram labeled …
The eyes are responsible for our sense of sight or vision. Any disruption of the anatomy and physiology of the eyes and their supporting structures can cause vision impairment. Some of the ocular disorders or medical conditions affecting the eyes include the following:
- Astigmatism: This defect on the eye lens causes a refractive error, making vision blurry due to two image points, creating distorted images.
- Near-sightedness: This eye condition is also known as myopia. You can see objects clearly if they’re near, while far objects are blurry.
- Farsightedness: This eye condition is also called hyperopia, which is the total opposite of myopia. You can see objects clearly if they’re far, but closer objects seem blurry.
- Glaucoma: The optic nerve becomes damaged, leading to blindness due to high-pressure build-up inside the eyes.
- Cataract: Proteins in the eye lens break down, leading to clouding of the lens or hazy, blurry, or less colourful vision.
When you experience visual distortion, frequent headaches, or suspect any vision problems, it pays off to consult an expert. Seek the help of a licensed optometrist or ophthalmologist such as one from 3Visions Eye Care or any other reputable eye care clinic within your vicinity. The eye doctor will check your vision using different diagnostic tools and recommend the appropriate medical treatment for your condition.
Now, let’s study the parts of the eyes.
Please click on the picture(s) to view larger version. Feel free to search healthiack.com for more details on this particular topic.
Best viewed on 1280 x 768 px resolution in any modern browser.
This post is about Eye diagram labeled …