Please note: the use of CBD for medical or recreational purposes may be illegal in your country.
Cannabis has ventured into a gamut of extravagant products. The supreme of them all, being cannabis oil. This oil is undoubtedly special and different from routine cooking oils. To begin with, a few drops of this elixir oil can enhance your meal’s taste. Foodies who love to experiment with their food choices must try CBD oil-infused foods.
The spark brought up by this plant extract is exceptional and the dishes are mouthwatering. On top of this, you can curate these cannabinoid oil dishes easily. For beverages especially you just have to add a few drops of Cibdol and it will stir its magic. These beverages will satiate your taste buds and inject a dose of wellness as well.
Additionally, you can make cocktails using the right cannabis oil with accurate potency. These cannabis oil-administered drinks will be appetizing and relaxing. Next in line, the oil is enriched with medicinal benefits that will keep you in good kilter.
However, if you don’t know where to start, look at the chef’s top 5 recipes listed below for ideas. Each recipe has its technique of preparation to meet the needs of various people.
Chef’s 5 most recommended cannabis recipes
Cannabinoid oil Lemon-Honey Tea
- Boil the water in a pan and submerge a tea bag in your favorite cup alongside.
- After that, add honey, cibdol, and lemon juice to the boiling water.
- Stir until everything is properly mixed, pour the mixed water into your favorite cup.
- Consume it hot whilst enjoying its delicious flavor.
Parmesan Potatoes mashed with cannabinoid oil
- In a clean bowl, combine parmesan and potatoes.
- Take another bowl and mix cheese, cream, butter, cibdol, and salt.
- Blend all these ingredients until you get a smooth and amazing concoction.
- Then transfer this dish to a non-stick casserole or a non-stick solution.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the finished dish and feel delighted having it.
CBD Homemade Whipped Cream
- Refrigerate a bowl, allowing it to cool for 25 minutes
- Once it’s cold, add 4 cups of whipped cream, ¼ cup of icing sugar, 3 tablespoons of vanilla extract, and 33mg of Cibdol.
- Make sure to use a mixer and only stop when you get a smooth mixture
- Use this whipped cream as a frosting on your desserts.
Sweet CBD Pumpkin Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a mixing dish, fuse apple cider and two teaspoons of baking soda. After the foaming stops, add whipped eggs to the mixture.
- Knead 1 cup pumpkin puree, one tablespoon pumpkin spice, 2 cups Yuka root flour, and 200 mg cannabis oil to make the dough.
- Bake the dough in a 350°F preheated oven for 30- 35 minutes.
Cibdol chocolate cookies
- Preheat the oven to 374 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing dish, combine flour, baking powder, coconut oil, and crumbled chocolate.
- In a separate dish, whisk coconut oil, melted butter, egg, vanilla, sugar, and CBD oil together until smooth.
- Prepare dough from the ingredients of the mixing dish.
- Pinch this dough and flatten it with your palm to make the cookie shape, bake it for 9-11 minutes.
- Serve these cookies with a scrumptious beverage.