Last updated on October 25th, 2018 at 10:47 pm
One of the most frustrating things to see when you look at a mirror is a comedo, more commonly known as a blackhead.
Basically, it’s a hair follicle that is being blocked by a mixture of oil and skin debris.
What Causes Blackheads?
There are many factors that increase your chances of having blackheads. Here are the most common causes of comedo formation:
- Excessive oil production
- Using the beauty products that are not suited for your skin type
- Irritation of your hair follicles
- Hormonal changes
- Taking drugs like corticosteroids or androgens
No matter what the cause is, we would agree that blackheads are not a pretty sight. This is why people are now looking for an effective blackhead remover machine to get rid of this problem.
How do I get rid of blackheads?
With a lot of care and attention, you can get rid of your blackhead problem. Say goodbye to blackhead with these tried and tested tips:
- Take care of your skin. Choose mild cleansers for your daily skin care routine.You can find a lot of products in the market that are non-comedogenic.
- Look for an effective over-the-counter treatment. There are a lot of acne medications that you can purchase at drugstores without prescription. Acne medications come in cream, gel, and pad forms. These medications usually have benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid as active ingredients.
- Use nose pore strips. Nose pore strips are small pieces of woven material that are designed to stick to your skin while wet. The blackheads stick to the strip and come off when you pull it off your skin. However, you might not reach the deep-seated ones since it only adheres to the top layer of the skin.
- Invest in a comedo suction machine. This is a very effective solution to your blackhead problem.
How do I use the blackhead remover?
A blackhead remover machine works like a vacuum and sucks out blackheads effectively. There are machines that have interchangeable probes so you can choose one that can treat hard to reach areas.
Comedo suction machines usually use microdermabrasion to treat not just blackheads, but also fine lines and other skin blemishes. They usually feature an air suction that gently draws out impurities to keep your skin smooth and blemish-free.
A lot of people have tried using the blackhead remover machine with different probes and are very happy with the results. Many regular users even claim that using a comedo suction microdermabrasion machine not only solved their blackhead problem, but also improved their skin’s overall condition.
Removing blackheads effectively will give you clearer skin. However, always remember that you should also take care of your skin by regular cleansing and moisturizing. Want to get clear, glowing skin? Find the right skin care regimen for you now!