Last updated on August 9th, 2018 at 03:00 pm
Halloween is coming, and one of the best ways to welcome this season is to prepare a creative, healthy and delicious Halloween recipe for your whole family.
You can also share this simple recipe to all those children who are trick-or-treating.
The things you need for this recipe.
- 8 tablespoons smoked Cheddar cold pack cheese
- 2 teaspoons of peanuts (finely chopped)
- pretzel sticks or spindles that are broken in half
- fresh parsley leaves
- On a plate with waxed paper, roll a tablespoon of cold pack Cheddar cheese and form a round shape. Arrange it well. Refrigerate for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Draw ridges around the balls using toothpick to make it look like a pumpkin.
- Dip the bottom of the round cheese in chopped peanuts.
- For the pumpkin stems, insert pretzel stick at the top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley as leaves of the pumpkin.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy!
Do not forget to share this simple Halloween recipe to your friends and family.